|Zelda Classic 2.5 Build 1074 Windows||September.26.2009|
|* Diagonal Movement: Greatly freed up the Stepladder's usage. It now no longer adheres to the 16x16 grid when it is placed, and can be walked upon regardless of Link's adherence to the 16x16 grid. This fixes at least a few issues that users have been having with it.|
* Sideview: Fixed a long-lived bug where enemies would stop moving after falling. As you know, I prevent enemies from moving horizontally when they're falling. However, when this has occurred, enemy movement AI got 'trapped', and the enemy often couldn't move after landing. This is fixed.
* Large Mode: Fixed the Side Warp direction selector's resizing.
* String Editor: Fixed a bug where clicking 'Duplicate' and then clicking 'Cancel' would cause the '<New String>' menu entry to disappear permanently. The next build will restore it if this has happened to you.
* Corrected a comment in std.zh about GEN_MAGICDRAINRATE. Link's magic drain is multiplied by Game->Generic[GEN_MAGICDRAINRATE] divided by 2, not multiplied by one over that value.
* Fixed a bug where the Potions would always used the highest-level owned item's refill rates, rather than their own refill rates.
* ZQuest: Now, the W and F keys show walkability and inherent flags for combos in the combo selector, too.
* Large Mode: the currently selected combo's type is now listed in the upper-right corner.