|Build 672 Windows
* Direct warping from a room with shutters to another room with shutters will no longer occasionally cause the destination shutters to fail to close.
* Walker/Shooters with misc10=0 and misc1=1 now fire projectile of the correct orientation.
* FFCs linked to FFCs earlier on the FFC list will no longer get out of sync when the primary FFC hits a changer.
* Directly changing the hp of the first of a Lanmola's segments will no longer occasionally crash ZC.
* Killing a Goriya now only removes that Goriya's boomerang from the screen.
* Improved handling of F12, F11, F5 while viewing the map, I, and Q in ZC. In particular, pressing them will no longer change the key repeat rate of other keys.
* Added five "General Purpose (Script)" combo flags. These do nothing, but are set aside for use with third-party scripts. Do not assume other "unused" combo flags will remain so in future builds.
* Screen->Ellipse now draws the ellipse at the correct y-position.
* Ladder positioning is no longer very incorrect when Z3 movement is disabled.
* Attempted fix of the Mac tile paste bug.
* The Magic Book's SFX field in the item editor is no longer labeled "unused".
* Disabling joystick input for a key no longer disables that keyboard key as well.
* Whoops - I almost forgot the Golden Arrow's backwards-compatability.