* Fixed a bug in which scripted items' script arguments were sometimes misplaced.
* Fixed the bug in which an item's 'Hearts Required' requirement would only be in effect for Special Items.
* Also: Scripts can remove items by setting their Y or X to 360 or 512.
* Fixed the 'Bow and Arrow' subscreen item, which until now wasn't displaying properly in ZQuest.
* Potions no longer make a momentary 'refill' sound effect if both of their misc. values are actually 0.
* And while I'm at it, you can edit the Bait's duration onscreen. Default: 768 frames.
* NES consistency fix: sliding pushblocks are now drawn above enemies.
* It seems a little off-putting that so much of the Triforce's behaviour is dependant on the 'Equipment Item' flag. So, I've added the 'Victory Cutscene' and 'Side Warp Out' flags to the Item Editor.
* Furthermore, the Whistle's misc2 is now the Warp Ring number to use when Link is warped by the whirlwind. Also, the original Whistle Warps are now Warp Ring 8.
* As you know, Gohma currently cannot be stunned. Instead, level 0 weapons will do 1 damage.
* Collecting a Big Triforce in an Item Cellar resulted in the wrong palette being used when the animation finished. Fixed!
* Collecting a Big Triforce no longer frivolously sets the 'Dungeon Boss defeated' level item.
* Improved the String Editor: the message preview box now shows the selected background frame applied to the string.
* You can no longer edit 'Pols Voice (Magic)'.
* You can edit the 'Spinning Tile (Immediate)' and 'Spinning Tile (Random)' enemies. Meaningful editable values include HP, Damage and Step Speed.
* Did I accidentally make Spinning Tiles invisible? If so, then that is fixed.
* Changed the names of GetMapFlag and CurMapFlag. Sorry, folks. But honestly - 'Map Flag'? The proper, non-misleading name for them is 'Screen States'. Game->GetMapFlag() is now Game->GetScreenState(), and Game->CurMapFlag is now Screen->State.
* Also modified: the ZASM names for those variables and functions.
* Also updated: the std.zh constants passed to Screen->State. Now with slightly helpful explanatory comments!
* Also made the 'Terminal Velocity' entry box slightly wider.
* Complemented the InputX and InputY Link scripting variables with InputZ (scroll wheel) and InputB (button mask).
* Fixed the bug where projectile shooters with no tile would damage Link when touched (for instance, Statue fireball shooters).
* Fixed a bug in the item editor where wrong flag names were being displayed.
* Fixed a bug where the Reopen Last Quest option in ZQuest was not working.
* Fixed a bug where using the favorite commands buttons would cause the opened dialogs to be in the wrong font.
* Fixed a bug where the Catch All favorite command button would show incorrect text when pressed.
* Fixed the Stomp Boots' collision detection again.
* Fixed the bug where a Candle with 'stab' tiles wouldn't flame.
* Changed ZASM 'ICLASS' variables to 'IDATA', for consistency with ZScript.
* Furthermore, changed variable 'ICLASSSETGAME' to 'IDATAKEEP'.
* Furthermore, changed variable 'ICLASSFAMTYPE' to 'IDATALEVEL'.