* The subscreen editor now respects your choice of Triforce fragment tile when editing a Triforce Frame item.
* When placed in midair by a script, Link no longer performs his falling animation as long as his Jump is fixed at 0.
* Spinning Tiles now count as required enemies to defeat (or rather, avoid) for Shutters and Enemies->Secret.
* Fixed an unfortunate bug where any quest with the 'Hide Enemy Carried Items' rule set would crash whenever that rule took effect. Maybe this solves your particular problem, crash victims?
* Fixed the bug where the Heart Ring item's recovery was exceeding Link's max. health.
* Fixed a prolonged Stomp Boots sideview bug.
* So it was impossible to detonate a Remote Bomb if you deployed your last bomb, because your bomb supply was 0 and the subscreen icon wasn't available. Now, a fix: the Remote Bomb's icon will still be available if one undetonated bomb remains onscreen. This also applies to Remote Super Bombs.
* Enemies will no longer Enter From Sides into walkable water.
* Changed 'Rupies' to 'Rupees' in the Cheat Menu. Tut, tut.
* Added the 'Arrows' level 1 cheat, which is disabled if the True Arrows rule is unset. However, using this cheat does not give you the Arrow or Bow items.
* As for the 'Bow & Arrow' subscreen icon: previously the current Bow item was drawn above the current Arrow item. This is now corrected.
* Improved the collision detection of Block combo types so that weapons can't be shot through them.
* Step->Next and related combos now work when the 'Old-Style Warp Detection' quest rule is enabled.
* Fixed Screen->Wavy and Screen->Quake so that they decrement over time again.
* Re-fixed the bug that causes either two flames or no flames to come from the Candle.
* Now moving Fairies are dragged by Boomerangs and Hookshots again.
* Fixed the 'Never Returns After Death' enemy data flag.
* Now, putting Spinning Tile enemies in a screen's enemy list (and why would you want to do that?) will now result in Spinning Tiles whose animations use the default Tile or E. Tile selected in the Enemy Editor.
* Correction to sand conveyors in the default template, by ZCAmazing.