Tutorials explain how to use various ZQuest features, from basic editing to advanced techniques, in your quest-building.
General ZQuest Tutorials
- Alphadawg's ZQuest Tutorial
- An organized, easy-to-use tutorial made by the creator of the "Official" Third Quest. This tutorial is for ZQuest v1.90.
- http://www.kingsquee.com/zc/zqtutorial/index.html [This link seems to be dead again]
- The Ultimate ZQuest Tutorial by Happyman
- Although incomplete, this tutorial contains notable information nonetheless. This tutorial is for ZQuest v1.90.
- http://happyman.purezc.com/uzqt/index.php?page=index [This link seems to be dead]
- LTM's Extraordinary Zelda Quest Tutorial
- A great beginners guide. It contains enough information to get new users familiar with Zelda Classic, and even contains a simple custom boss tutorial! This tutorial is for ZQuest v1.92.
- http://expo.purezc.com/LTMStuffs/EZQT.exe (Download) [Does not appear to work, anyone have a new link?]
- The Comprehensive ZQuest 2.50 Tutorial
- This tutorial is primarily geared towards ZQuest newbies. That is, people who have never opened ZQuest before. Still, people who just want to familiarize themselves with ZQ 2.50 should be able to skip around and find useful information.
Specific ZQuest Tutorials
- IDONTKNOW's ZQuest Tutorial
- This is a helpful guide to the more intermediate features of ZQuest, but does not help new comers learn the basics of the program. This tutorial is for ZQuest v.1.92.
- http://www.geocities.com/idontknowtutorial/contents.html?1048292445858 [This link seems to be dead]
- Mike Caron's Tutorials
- This has many specific tutorials on scripting, flags, and other tricks. These tutorials are for ZQuest v.2.5.
- http://zctut.com/ [This link seems to be dead]
- Gashin's Subscreen Creation/Editing 101
- Describes how to create and edit the Subscreen.
- http://sotw.purezc.com/Gashin/Subscreens%20101.txt [This link seems to be dead]