1. Fixed zgp.dat to account for the new template screen.
2. Enhanced the import combo function so you can now specify a starting page like with the import tile function.
3. JayeM has done a new zquest.txt file for beta 136.
4. Items now animate in ZQuest Creator.
5. Items continue to animate when the player picks holds them over his head now (before, they stopped). I suppose I could put this as a quest rule if someone has a reason that an item should stop animating when the player is holding them.
6. The trigger enemy finally works.
7. When you push a non-heavy pushblock onto a trigger, it will now make the secret sound when it’s supposed to like the heavy ones do.
8. Pushblocks now flicker when viewed with the lens, instead of disappearing. Should I change this back? Or should I find another way to represent them?
9. Enemy placement flags no longer show up with the lens.
10. The “Lens Hints” quest rule works now. Basically, when you view a flag under the lens, you will see what item triggers it flickering there. For instance, a burn flag will show a flickering blue candle. Some flags have multiple things showing up. For instance, the “reflected fireball” flag shows a mirror shield with a fireball reflecting off of it. Reflected magic and wand magic exhibit similar behaviors. Strike flags cycle through all of the weak items that will trigger them: blue candle, bomb, arrow, boomerang, sword, sword beam, wand magic, reflected magic, reflected fireball, hookshot, hammer (not necessarily in that order). Give the new lens rule a try and tell me what you think. Also, if you have the “whistle->stairs” screen flag set, then a whistle will blink slowly (instead of flicker) on at the place where the stairs appear. Also, the fairy flag has a fairy on it now. Should this be taken out or changed in any way? Before, it was a flickering white square. If you want to see what this square looks like, look at a walk-through dungeon wall with the lens (like in level 2 of the second quest, I think).