Version 1.92 beta 177
by War Lord | Dec 6, 2016
- Moved all of the references to Link’s tiles outside of the functions that use them. Now, I’ll be able to move the tiles anywhere I want and look for them in the new places with no problems.
- Adjusted the flamethrower so that it sprays in a cone shape and can hit both near and far flags now.
- Adjusted the hammer so that it now stuns ground enemies in a 4-combo radius (probably too big at the moment).
- Added the slash ability (complete with GB Zelda tiles) for Link. Like the 1/2 magic upgrade, this is something that you can have Link learn, or you can give him the slash ability from the start (or omit it altogether if you wish). There are sprites for these, as well.
- Interpolated fading (when switching between light and dark rooms or when going to a room with a different palette) takes half as long now. The original (Zelda 1-style) fading still goes at normal speed (I think).
- Added shadows to some enemies (mainly the non-boss ones that jump or fly) and a shadow sprite and a quest rules for controlling the shadow display.
- Pressing the ‘S’ key in the tile editor swaps the primary and secondary colors (assigned to the mouse buttons). Holding down the control key while pressing the ‘S’ key, the colors in the current tile will be swapped as well.
- Fixed combo cycling (I hope). Test it out and see if it works for you.
- Added a new combo type: “No Jump Zone”. Tektites can’t jump on or over this. Now you can make the tektite corrals you always wanted.